ScopiaRx DB delivers the latest and most relevant medication safety data in a concise, highly indexed format that is built for deep learning algorithms in artificial intelligence applications. Continuous updates include data for newly approved pharmaceutical active ingredients as well as updates from the FDA monthly drug reports and the FDA aftermarket reporting system. Updates from FDA drug labels and updates are manually indexed by a physician ensuring high reliability.
ScopiaRx DB Content
- 2,000+ drug active ingredients
- 600,000+ drug-drug interactions with their clinical outcomes
- 79,000+ drug-disease interactions with their clinical outcomes
- indexing of interaction magnitudes and severities
- 37,000+ drug - side effects pairs reported on FDA approved drug labels
- 340,000+ drug – side effect pairs from aftermarket reports to the FDA
- side effect frequencies from clinical trials and aftermarket reporting frequencies from the FDA
- **NEW** Map of 300,000+ side effects to 20,000 genes based on possible pathological relationships
- Personalized Medication Safety: Includes over 79,000 drug – clinical interactions based on over 1,000 clinical characteristics reported on drug labels. Polypharmacy Scoring Capability to simulate personalized risk from drug–ADR; drug-drug; and drug-clinical data.
- Method of data extraction: Physician review of drug labels with manual indexing of drug-ADR frequency categories, drug – clinical interactions, drug – drug, and drug-drug/class interactions. Software to calculate reporting frequencies of ADRs from aftermarket data.